Global Cache Flex-IP-P iTach Flex Smart End-Point, Ethernet (with PoE)
(as of Oct 04,2022 09:48:51 UTC – Details)
Global Cache iTach Flex with PoE (Flex-IP-P)
- Utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology for a clutter free installation
- When used with a Flex Link adapter it connects electrical devices to the web
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Built-in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP or TCP
- Four conductor Global Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables
- Interface only – Global Cache Flex Link adapter available separately
Power – Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Setup & Configuration – Integrated web server for easy configuration
Network Connection – DHCP and static IPWired TCP/IP
IR Learning – Downloadable iLearn software
IR Output – Supports IR Emitter, IR Blaster, IR Tri-Port (emitter-emitter-emitter or emitter-emitter-blaster)
Control APIs -ASCII textual commands compatible with iTach and GC-100 protocol / New web-based control using HTTP commands with JSON payload data
Dimensions – 2.58 x 1.22 x 0.82 in
The iTach Flex provides powerful, inexpensive, and simple connectivity to almost any electrical device so it can be controlled and automated using an app on a smartphone, tablet, or any other user interface.
Integrated tightly with the iTach Flex, is a no-charge, cloud-based service instantly providing the required IR codes for the equipment being controlled.
The iTach Flex introduces a new concept of distributed automation and control, with smart end-points that enhance and connect standalone devices.
Global Cache’s Flex-IP-P integrate easily with various apps and support of 8 simultaneous connections. It is compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android OS.
Flex-IP-P uses Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for yet another cable in your home.