Dakota Alert UTRE-4K-Plus Door and Window Sensor Security System with Relay Outputs – UT-4000 Universal Transmitter and RE-4k Plus Wireless Receiver
(as of Dec 06,2022 17:31:11 UTC – Details)
Dakota Alert UTRE-4K-Plus Door and Window Sensor Security System with Relay Outputs
Safely monitor your home or business with the UTRE-4K-Plus Security System! The system can be used as (1) a wireless doorbell/panic button, (2) door/windows open sensor, or (3) a universal transmitter that accepts “contact closure.” The UT-4000 transmitter’s soft push button is completely weatherproof, so you don’t have to worry about mounting it outdoors. You can install the transmitter at your gate or outside your shop. The UT-4000 can also be used as a panic button for elders or patients. When a person pushes the button, it will automatically send a wireless signal to the paired RE-4k Plus receiver. The receiver will then emit a loud tone to notify you that someone triggered UT-4000.
The UT-4000 transmitter can be activated by any detector type that provides an N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed) output. The RE-4k Plus receiver is equipped with one voltage and two Form C relay outputs. It gives you the versatility to connect the system with other automation alarm system, including external sirens and strobe lights. You can program the trigger of the voltage and relay outputs into 1, 5, 15, seconds, or 5 minutes. Each of the sensors can have their own activation time.
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Communication (Sent-Signal) Range: 4000-FT
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Onboard Alert Tones: Alarm/Siren, Bird Chirping, Cannon in D, Coo Coo Clock, Ding Dong (High and Low), Fur Elise, Morning, Toreador March, Twinkle Twinkle, Westminster, William Tell
- Power Source: 3V CR2 Battery UT-4000 Transmitter | 12V DC 500mA Power Supply RE-4k Plus Receiver
- Dimensions: 2 x 2.38 x 0.88″ UT-4000 Transmitter | 5 x 3.3 x 1.3″ RE-4k Plus Receiver
- Accessories: Transmitter Bracket, Magnetic Contact, Silicon Plugs, Mounting Screws, Power Adapter
OFFERS 3 FUNCTIONS – The Dakota Alert UTRE-4K-Plus System can be used as a wireless doorbell/panic button, door/windows open sensor, or a universal transmitter that accepts “contact closure.”
NOTIFIES YOU WHEN A VISITOR ARRIVES – When one of the modes is triggered, the UT-4000 transmitter sends a wireless signal to the RE-4k Plus receiver, which will then emit a loud alarm tone.
CAN BE CONNECTED TO OTHER ALARM SYSTEMS – The RE-4k Plus receiver has one 12V DC and two Form C relay outputs that can be linked with a strobe light, external siren or other automation alarm system.
CAN BE USED IN VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – The doorbell button of UT-4000 is entirely weatherproof. You can mount it outside your house, farm, office, or school.
INCLUDES – Dakota Alert UT-4000 Universal Transmitter. Transmitter Bracket. Magnetic Contact. Silicon Plugs. Mounting Screws. Dakota Alert RE-4k Plus Wireless Receiver. Power Adapter.